7.7.12

Tricky - Hell is Around the Corner





I stand firm for our 
soil lick a rock on foil 
say reduce me, seduce me, 
dress me up as tootsie
hell is round the 
corner where i shelter.

Ism's and schisms,  we're 
living helter skelter if you 
believe and deceive
  common sense says shouldn't 
receive let me take you 
down the corridors of my 
life and when you walk, 
do you  walk to your preference?

No need to answer till i take   
furthur evidence i seem to 
need a reference  to get residence 
a reference to your  preference to say, 
i'm a good neighbor, i trudge, 
so judge me for labour, 
live version of the song
the bond on me ensures 
my good behavior the constant   
strum insures my insanity.

Passing the ignorance ensures   
the struggle for my family we're hungry 
beware  of our appetite distant drums 
bring the  news of a kill tonight the kill 
which i share  with my passengers 
we take our fill, take  our fill, take our fill. 

Confused by different  memories, 
details  of asian  remedies conversations,   
of what's become of enemies.

My brain thinks bomb-like,  
so i listen he's a calm type and as i grow, 
i grow collective before the move sit  on the perspective.

Mr. quaye lay in the crevice and watches 
from the precipice empirial passage heat from
the sun somedays slowly passes, until then, 
you have to live with yourself.

No comments: